Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All good. I needn't have worried so much about my friend Ali, he is alive and well. Sometimes I fear for everyone and fear everyone too much I guess. I am trying to find a flat that I can afford to rent. I find it hard to get money here as there are no jobs available. A local trick here is to have a 'help wanted' sign out front of a business and then insult and turn away anyone who comes in seeking work. 

Here in Perth or Perv as the French call it, there has been a horrible massacre. The above mentioned local trick was employed on a mass scale by the Liberal Party here. People came from all over but were murdered and cremated unless they bought real estate. And they didn't build a single extra house. Everyone smart enough here knows, I want you to know as well. Here in Perth there was a Nazi style holocaust. The survivors collaborated, I am a victim that survived and I know what is being covered up. So does GOD, and now so do you. Please send an international expeditionary force with investigators. We must prevent this happening again, anywhere.

Liberte x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or ask me something...