Friday, April 18, 2014

New Post.
Since last writing there have been some developments. I helped France recover antique documents from Western Australia which were used in a court in the European Union to prove that France has owned the island of Australia since 1471 A.D., and that France and the French people, legally under Napolean, still own the island of Australia. Now I have four Croix de Guerre awards. Also Michigan uni gave me five new PhDs and Oxford Uni did too so I now have fifteen PhDs. When I wrote the last post on this blog I was in Bentley Hospital in W.A. recovering from what I was told at the time was mental illness. It turns out they just said that because they were Australians that drugged me unconscious at Royal Perth Hospital then raped me and tried to stab me to death by cutting an artery near my prostate. They had already stabbed me twice in the back as I slept. I've been told that I bled out before being handed to a surgeon who removed my prostate because he was told to. Somehow I was allowed to recover after being given blood, probably infected blood, I mean this is Australia. The U.S. Military told me about this rape and murder attempt by Royal Perth Hospital staff. Royal Perth Hospital staff have said nothing to me about it. I feel betrayed by Australians, you know them, those people who are so useless they should be extinct with their pale skin and lack of civility, not to mention their revoltingly disgusting attitudes towards people that aren't completely devoid of all intelligence and human feeling. In my heart I know now from this experience that people here in Perth are so extremely evil that they cannot live any longer. This colony of perverted murderers is sentenced to death. It is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or ask me something...