Saturday, February 09, 2013

I went to my 2:30 appointment at Perth Inner City Mental Health clinic today. After talking for an hour I was given a pamphlet with telephone numbers of emergency shelters. After that I was given an injection of medicine mixed with hand cream. The hand cream was put in the syringe because I am a member of the Australian Labor Party and the Irish Protestant nurse was a stupid murderer. Due to my survival and need for milk to make coffee I went back to the city in the evening. It was amusing, I was considered famous by some of the people going about their business. Others commented on how tough I was, even my Mum was mentioned, apparently my calling her and telling her about the assassination attempt was found amusing. I have a splitting headache and want to vomit and am not sure if I will survive till morning but I have high hopes. Even if I do die in my sleep then I can still pretend to be an air plane and what better place is there to do that than heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or ask me something...