Friday, September 21, 2012

I woke up this morning at my friend's place. I suppose I should introduce her. Her name is Hermanna and she is 56 years old. I guess you could say she is retired since she will probably not work again. She lives in a 2 bedroom flat a ten minute train ride from my current lodgings. When I awoke this morning she was gone already, headed out to get a facial. I guess she worries about wrinkles. I made a coffee and smoked some pot and cigarettes while listening to some music I had stored on my phone. After getting dressed I went to the train station and the train soon took me home. I had trouble walking as my new shoes seem to hurt my feet a little. About my home. I am staying at a mental health recovery centre that runs a 12 month program intended to promote recovery from schizophrenia or depression or whatever other emotional disorder one might have. I have been here 8 months. I had no idea what recovering would be like but as it has slowly begun to happen for me I must admit it is quite pleasant. So since I got home this morning I have had lunch and of course started this blog. My wonderful friend Kate was a big part of me deciding to create this blog. She suggested that I write a journal and I kept that up for the last couple of weeks but hey its 2012 and a blog is cooler than a journal. I can be really honest in what I write in this blog and remain anonymous so you can know all my secrets but you won't know who I am.